A special thanks goes out to Digi Doodle Studios for sponsoring this challenge. Here's the link to their shop: https://digidoodlestudios.com/collections/digital-stamps
Plus, here's the link to their blog: http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
For this challenge, I used the "Our New Home" digi stamp. Here's the link to that image:
Now, at long last, here's my project for this challenge.
Here's the products I used to create this card:
- "Our New Home" image, courtesy of Digi Doodle Studios
- CaliArt alcohol markers, 80-pack, from Amazon
- Springhill Opaque White super-smooth White cardstock, from Amazon
- Cricut Deluxe Cardstock, "Steel Plate", from cricut.com (Card Base)
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Electronic Cutting Machine from cricut.com
- Cricut Design Space font: "Country Life" (top of card)
- Cricut Design Space font: "Cricut Alphabet" (bottom of card)
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave a comment below. I have a question that I'd like for you to answer in the comments section. Where was the city & state (or province) that you owned your first home?
I hope that each and every one of you have a blessed day and stay safe!
Link to my YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMy3tDeZekM